Text Size

Stardrive

Mar 30

I know what I saw.

Posted by: JackSarfatti
Tagged in: Untagged

I would like to see how UFO debunkers react to this James Fox documentary.

I will check Google to see if there are any intelligent rebuttals of the data presented here.
This is better video quality - broken in parts.

On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:45 PM, JACK SARFATTI wrote:

Clearly UFOs are real material spacecraft coming through Star Gate time machines - scenario of high probability.
Clearly also these advanced intelligences can control our minds as well as our electronic counter-measures in jet fighters etc.

If the hologram theory is correct we are all computed 3D images in a Destiny Matrix Reality anyway as in

details at http://stardrive.org
On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:37 PM, Jake Reason wrote:

Yes Jack.  Thanks for the reminder

How do you think this evidence squares with Dan's hypothesis that these objects are ethereal mind projections of UTs /spirits/ ghosts?
Dan often implies this is Ron Pandolfi's hypothesis as well.

----- Original Message -----
From: JACK SARFATTI
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 3:57 PM

Absolutely A+ this is good observational data for the most part.
The Belgian Air Force General, the Iranian fighter pilot, the three airmen at Rendlesham, one who actually touched the craft - maybe it was a drone? -
On Mar 30, 2010, at 3:10 AM, caryn anscomb wrote:

Just watched it – well put together and worth viewing.

Date: March 30, 2010 8:30:34 PM PDT
To: SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Starfleet Command] Re: I know what I saw - Bruce Maccabee
Reply-To: SarfattiScienceSeminars@yahoogroups.com

The most complete report on JAL is also at my website. (Based on gov't
documents given to me by RP.)

At an earlier UFO-related press conference (2003?) I gave Kaku a copy
of my book, The UFO-FBI Connection. Don't know whether or not he read it.

>Subject: [Starfleet Command] Re: I know what I saw - Bruce Maccabee

>On Mar 30, 2010, at 7:52 PM,
brumac@compuserve.com wrote:

>I've had the Iranian Jet Case (Parvis Jafari) on my web site for many
>years before I met Jafari in 2007 at the press conference put on by
>James Fox.
.>www.brumac.
 8k.com/IranJetCase/
>And don't forget the Chilean pilot who chased one in a Russian jet in
>1980(?)(not sure of the year)

JACK WROTE:

Yes, the Chile case is also in the film as I recall. Michio Kaku told
me in Santa Fe that he accepts the JAL close encounter as true.

__._,_.___
RECENT ACTIVITY:
    These are the logs of the starship NCC-1701-280Z.  Its five-year mission to seek out new minds, new quantum realms.  To boldly explore physics where no physicist  has gone before (in physical, virtual, or quantum worlds)!

Starmind(tm) -- Your daily journal to the industry's brightest stars.  You get infinite knowledge only with Starmind:

All hits.  All Physics. All the time.  And now in parallel and diverging universes.  (Thus proving they don't exist as separate entities --But have we gotten to them yet or not?)